We congratulate the following graduate students on their recent appointments &/or placements:
Brandon Bowen, MS 2015, Pursuing a PhD at the University of Utah
- Landon McBrayer, PhD 2015, Associate Instructor at the University of Utah
- Kimberly Johnston, MS 2014, Pursuing a PhD at UCLA
Landon McBrayer, MS 2014, Pursuing a PhD at the University of Utah
Stephen Capone, MS 2013, Teaching intern at Challenger School in Salt Lake City, Utah
Thomas Hernstein, PhD 2013, Central Arkansas Community College
Charles Hudgins, PhD 2013
David Jackson, PhD 2013
Jason Christopher Jenson, PhD 2013, Adjunct faculty at Utah Valley University
John Kippen, MA 2013, Pursuing a M. Ed. from Utah State University, and English teacher at Summit Academy High School
Yang Liu, MA 2013
Keisha Ray, PhD 2013, Lecturer at University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas and adjunct faculty at San Antonio College
Stephanie Shiver, MS 2013, Undergraduate Studies, Academic Advising Coordinator at the University of Utah
Jennifer Warriner, PhD 2013
Russell Askren, PhD 2012, Associate Instructor, University of Utah College of Engineering
Matthew Mosdell, PhD, Visiting Instructor, Florida International University
Margaret Bowman, PhD 2012, Postdoctoral Fellow in Normative Theory, Center of Ethics, University of Toronto
Matthew Barney, MS 2011
Monika Piotrowska, PhD 2011, Assistant Professor, Florida International University
Dale Clark, PhD 2011, Senior Lecturer, University of Texas at San Antonio
Curt Garner, MS 2011, Policy and Grievances Utah Department of Corrections
Michael Hermon, PhD 2011
Shane Smith, MS 2011, Adjunct faculty at Utah Valley University
Conor Walline, MS 2011, Attending Pace Law School in White Plains, NY
Jeffrey Wood, MS 2011, Adjunct faculty at Salt Lake Community College
- Xianduan Shi, PhD 2010, Executive Secretary, Huntsman Cancer Hospital
- Eirik Harris, PhD 2009, Assistant Professor, Department of Public Policy, City University of Hong Kong (tenure track)
- Joe Ulatowski, PhD 2008. Lecturer, University of Waikato, Philosophy Program. Begins in February 2016
- Nate Rockwood, MS 2008. Pursuing PhD in Philosophy, at University of California at San Diego
- Luke Glowacki, MS 2008. Pursuing PhD in Anthropology, at Harvard University
- Ian Smith, PhD 2007. Assistant Professor, Washburn University (tenure-track)
- Pepe Chang, PhD 2007. Assistant Professor, Deptartment of Management, University of Texas at San Antonio (tenure-track)
- Diana Buccafurni, PhD 2007. Lecturer. San Houston State University (tenure-track)
- Justen M. Olsen, PhD 2007. Adjunct Professor. Utah Valley University
- Jan VanRiper, PhD 2006. Assistant Professor. Division of Medical Humanities. East Carolina University
- Phyllis Vandenberg, PhD 2005. Grand Valley State University (Michigan) (tenure-track)
- Aaron Holland, PhD 2005.
- Susan Downs, MS 2005.
- Anna Vaughn, MA 2005. Pursuing PhD student in our program, University of Utah.
- Britta Berkey, MA 2005.
- Joe Klein, PhD 2004.
- Shimpei Higuchi, MA 2004.
- Austin Booth, MS 2004. Pursuing PhD. in Philosophy at Harvard
- Shannon Atkinson, MA 2004, Adjunct Faculty at Utah Valley University and Salt Lake Community College. 2013 NISOD Award Recipient
- David Guevara, PhD 2003. Attorney at Taft, Stettinius, & Hollister LLP
- James Sage, PhD 2003. Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Wisconsin at Stevens Point
- Mark Phelan, MS 2003. Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Lawrence University
- Ryan Spellecy, PhD 2002. Associate Professor, Medical College of Wisconsin (tenure-track)
- Jason Goltz, PhD 2002. Assistant Professor, Westminster College.
- Matthew Katz, MA 2002. Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Central Michigan University